Industrial Parts Washers
Hotsy Equipment Company is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Cuda industrial parts washers. Cuda Kärcher Group is the most trusted name in industrial parts washers. Whether the parts you’re cleaning are big or small, wide or narrow, heavy or lightweight, Cuda Kärcher Group offers many industrial parts washers that can meet your cleaning requirements.
- Financing program runs September 1st, 2019 through October 31st, 2019
- No money down, no payments for 90 days, no documentation fee
- Full payment due after 90 days or roll into a lease with 12, 24, 36 or 38 month payment terms
- All new Cuda Karcher Group parts washers qualify for this limited time offer
- Applications must be received by October 31, 2019
- Customer must be in business under current ownership for at least 3 years
Save Time & Money with a Cuda Parts Washer
Cuda Industrial Parts Washers can directly impact your company’s bottom line.
- The national average for washing parts is one-half hour per day for every technician.
- Most repair shops charge $65 to $150 per hour for a technician’s services.
- That means that a half hour of cleaning parts could be costing your business $30 to $75 per day—or $7,800 to $19,500 per year —in billable repair time that’s not being used (based on 260 work days per year or 2,080 hours).
You can readily see that it doesn’t take long to recoup the total cost of an industrial parts washer in the additional revenue you can generate with a Cuda.
See how much you can save with an automatic parts washer. Complete the Cuda Cost Justification Worksheet:
Top-Load Parts Washers
Small in size, yet able to clean parts up to 500 pounds. Ideal for individuals in any industry looking to clean small to medium sized parts. Design and technology are at their best with our top-load automatic parts washers.
Front-Load Parts Washers
Completely automatic and solvent-free, our rugged, industrial-sized washers greatly simplify parts cleaning. Space saving roll-in doors allow easy access to the wash chamber and prevent solution from dripping on the floor.