Optima Steamer™ SD
Optima Steamer™ SD
The new Optima Steamer™ SD is the next step in dry steam technology, blending the function and convenience of the models leading up to this point with advancements in power, capabilities and features. This new stainless diesel model is our most innovative steam cleaning machine to date.
The Optima Steamer SD dry steam cleaning machine can quickly and effectively remove dirt, stains, grease, odors and other contaminants from a variety of surfaces without chemicals and without creating waste water runoff. The SD model is ideal for mobile cleaning operations delivering complete mobility around your facility and on the road for mobile auto detailing and commercial cleaning.
The Optima Steamer™ SD is built with SAE 304 stainless steel and are now both equipped with three steam outlet valves which can all be operated simultaneously! The SD’s new sleek design carries large onboard water reservoirs, as well as an all-in-one water inlet for continuous use. Not only is the new stainless series more appealing to the eye and more functional, but it is safer as well. Another great new feature of the Optima SD is a quick-activated emergency stop for heightened security in the workplace.
Thanks to the non-idling burner, the machine minimizes emissions, noise and fuel consumption. The Optima Steamer SD includes a dual spray gun system. The new SD also allows for 3 operators can clean at the same time, still without a loss in steam pressure, heat, or power.
Along with their innovative new features, both models still deliver the Optima’s patented highest quality steam production. After a series of independent laboratory testing, the Optima’s vapor-steam has been proven to eliminate the most prominent and dangerous foodborne pathogens including, but not limited to: Staphylococcus, E. coli, Campylobacter, Listeria and Salmonella. Not to mention eliminates Brett, Zygo and tartrates for our adult beverage crowd. Lab test results available upon request.
Our new Optima stainless steel models have been reinforced and simplified, making the new SD and SE the most ergonomic and functional vapor-steam machines of their kind.
- Wash cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, golf carts,
small planes, machinery and more
- Remove bacteria, yeast, molds and fungi
- Sanitize equipment used for food and beverage
- Manufacturing/CNC cleaning and maintenance
- Park and recreational equipment
- Property management services
- Chemical-free weed removal
- 3 steam outlets, now allowing for 3 operators to work simultaneously (3rd hose sold separately)
- Built-in outlet for powering additional appliances
- Water and diesel tank windows for visual level check
- Quickly and easily remove dirt, stains and grease
- Reduce water and chemical consumption
- Eliminate waste water and overspray
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Continuous all-day use